A wonderfully rich fudge that can be made in one bowl in the microwave. Package attractively and give to your loved ones a special gift from your kitchen.
- 125 ml raw macadamia nuts (lightly salted)
- 2 packets vanilla wafer biscuits (2 x 100 g)
- 180 ml icing sugar
- 320 g white chocolate (4 x 80 g slabs)
- 125 ml sour cream
- Roughly chop the nuts and set aside.
- Crumb the biscuits to a fine powder. Add in the icing sugar.
- Break up the chocolate into blocks and place in a heat-proof bowl. Microwave for +- 5 minutes on 60 % Power until completely liquid.
- Stir in the sour cream, then pour this mixture directly onto the biscuit crumb mixture, combining to form a damp paste. Stir in the nuts.
- Spoon and press the paste firmly into a 25cm square foil-lined pan. Chill until firm enough to slice.
Hints & Tips
The sour cream may be substituted with plain double cream yoghurt
Best stored in an airtight container or jar in the fridge, until ready to give as a gift.
*Tested in 900 Watt microwave oven